Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry for the prolonged absence. I have been out for some time, but not down for the count.

So, here I’m, back on the saddle and ready to take another ride.

There is a reason for my absence, not an excuse (the primordial ingredient for BS), and I hope you all understand, forgive and forget.

I’m back to this space with renewed interest and refueled enthusiasm. I’m also back here with one amazing project done and successfully over.

My associate and writing partner, Rafael J. Rivera-Viruet, and I just published the Deluxe Limited Edition of a coffee table book, the first of it’s kind, about the presence of Latinos in the movie Mecca of Hollywood.

“Hollywood… Se Habla Español” took over 25 years to put together and it’s finally out telling the story of the Latinos in Hollywood films in an entertaining and informative way.

Their accomplishments, struggles and hardships and their undeniable contribution to the art of filmmaking are detailed here alongside some beautiful vintage prints, several published here for the first time ever.

A collector’s item and a beautiful object of art, I’m proud to be given the opportunity to collaborate in such a project.

If you wish to purchase the book it is available only through the Terramax Entertainment website. For additional information and to view excerpts of the book please visit: www.terramax.biz/tropical.htm

Send the word, tell your friends and enjoy the book...

And I’ll see you all here next time!

Lets see what’s cooking out there and then gather back here to put everything into perspective, that’ll be fun!

I'll keep you posted!

Tchau

No comments: